All flights start and end at our farm near Seaforth. Prices are for the planeload, including up to 3 passengers in your group.
Gift certificates are available and can be sent by email, which make unique gifts for anniversaries, birthdays, Valentine’s, Christmas, or any special occasion. Sunset flights along Lake Huron shoreline are also popular.
Popular routes from Seaforth:
- Red: Bayfield Route
- Blue: Clinton Route
- Purple: Port Albert, Ball’s Bridge, Clinton
- Blue: Bayfield & Benmiller
- Yellow: St. Joseph & Goderich
- Green: Pinery & Grand Bend
- Bright Pink: Goderich, Wingham, Listowel
- Purple: Wroxeter, Mt. Forest, Arthur
- Turquoise: Elmira, Waterloo, Stratford
- Blue: Stratford, Woodstock, St. Mary’s
- Green: Stratford, St. Mary’s, London
- Pale Pink: London, Pinery, Grand Bend
- Red: Pinery, Lakeshore, Goderich
- Orange: Goderich, Kincardine, Blyth
- Red: Kincardine, Bruce Power, Lucknow, Blyth
- Blue: Parkhill, Sarnia, Grand Bend
- Purple: St. Mary’s, Lake Erie, London
- Blue: Rondeau Provincial Park, Lake Erie, Lake St. Clair, Sarnia
- Green: Toronto Island, CN Tower
- Pink: Collingwood, ski hills, Wasaga Beach
- Red: Woodstock, Lake Erie , Welland Canal, Niagara Falls, Skyway Bridge, Stratford
- Blue: Kincardine, Bruce Power, Tobermory
Click here for flights that include Meal and Activity stops.
*Please note that flight times are approximate and can vary depending on wind conditions. Maps show the general route of each flight, if you want to see something specific along the route, such as a small town or property, please let us know before departure so that we can ensure that we fly over the area of interest to you. We can also modify any route shown or create a custom route based on your interests, at the same prices shown for each flight time.