All flights start and end at our farm near Seaforth. Prices are for the planeload, including up to 3 passengers in your group.
Gift certificates are available and can be sent by email, which make unique gifts for anniversaries, birthdays, Valentine’s, Christmas, or any special occasion. Sunset flights along Lake Huron shoreline are also popular.
Popular routes from Seaforth:
- Red: Bayfield Route
- Blue: Clinton Route
- Purple: Goderich, Port Albert, Ball’s Bridge, Clinton
- Blue: Bayfield, Goderich, Benmiller
- Yellow: St. Joseph-Goderich
- Green: Pinery, Grand Bend, St. Joseph
- Bright Pink: Goderich, Wingham, Listowel
- Purple: Wroxeter, Mt. Forest, Arthur, Listowel
- Turquoise: Elmira, Waterloo, Stratford
- Blue: Stratford, Woodstock, St. Mary’s
- Green: Stratford, St. Mary’s, London
- Pale Pink: London, Pinery, Grand Bend
- Red: Pinery, Lakeshore, Goderich
- Orange: Goderich, Kincardine, Blyth
- Red: Goderich, Lake Huron shoreline, Kincardine, Bruce Power, Lucknow, Blyth
- Blue: Parkhill, Sarnia, Lake Huron shoreline, Kettle Point, Grand Bend
- Purple: St. Mary’s, Port Bruce, Lake Erie shoreline, Port Stanley, London
- Blue: Strathroy, Ridgetown, Rondeau Provincial Park, Lake Erie, Lake St. Clair, Wallaceburg, Sarnia, Port Franks, Grand Bend
- Green: Toronto Island, CN Tower, Downtown Toronto
- Pink: Kimberley, Thornbury, Collingwood, Sauble Beach
- Red: Woodstock, Port Dover, Lake Erie shoreline, Welland, Welland Canal, Niagara Falls, Lake Ontario shoreline, Hamilton Skyway Bridge, Stratford
- Blue: Kincardine, Bruce Power, Lake Huron shoreline, Tobermory, Wiarton
*Please note that flight times are approximate and can vary depending on wind conditions. Maps show the general route of each flight, if you want to see something specific along the route, such as a small town or property, please let us know before departure so that we can ensure that we fly over the area of interest to you. We can also modify any route shown or create a custom route based on your interests, at the same prices shown for each flight time.
Specialty packages from Seaforth, Ontario:
Bruce Nuclear Power Plant
approx. 1 hour 30 min. flight
Depart our grass runway, fly over Goderich’s unique downtown “square”, along Lake Huron shoreline, past Kincardine, and around the Bruce Nuclear Power Plant. Fly over local farmland and towns on the return flight to our farm.
Click here for details and pricing for our longer popular flights from our farm to:
Toronto and the CN Tower
Custom routes are also available – please contact us to discuss options