For the 2023 season we will be offering flights from Port Elgin airport 1 day per week, on various days (some weekends and some weekdays) from mid-June until late August and also in October for autumn flights. All of our standard gift certificates (20min, 40min, 60min, & 80min) can be used from Port Elgin in 2023, even if the gift certificate was issued in the past and doesn’t list Port Elgin airport as an option.
All flights on this page start and end at Port Elgin Airport, at the south edge of the town of Port Elgin.
Prices are for the planeload, including up to 3 passengers in your group.
Click on a map to see the route in Google Maps. Routes shown are the general area of the flight, they can be modified to include areas of interest to you or you can create a custom 20min, 40min, 60min, or 80min route at no extra charge.
- Red: Paisley
- Purple: Bruce Nuclear
- Blue: MacGregor Pt & Southampton
- Purple: Owen Sound
- Blue: Sauble Beach
- Yellow: Hanover & Walkerton
- Red: MacGregor Point park and Bruce Nuclear
- Turquoise: Point Clark, Southampton, & Bruce Nuclear
- Blue: Durham & Mount Forest
- Red: Wiarton, Owen Sound, & White Cloud Island
- Turquoise: Owen Sound, Beaver Valley, & Eugenia Lake
- Blue: Lion’s Head, Cape Crocker, & Wiarton
- Red: Tobermory
- Purple: Rivers, shoreline, & Goderich
*Please note that flight times are approximate and can vary depending on wind conditions. Maps show the general route of each flight, if you want to see something specific along the route, such as a small town or property, please let us know before departure so that we can ensure that we fly over the area of interest to you. We can also modify any route shown or create a custom route based on your interests, at the same prices shown for each flight time.